Small is beautiful...
Every day, over 200 million small businesses around the world work hard to create a delightful customer experience. We founded enfore to provide these businesses with the technology that enables them to compete in the connected world. Through innovative hardware and powerful software, as well as comprehensive service offerings, enfore delivers a solution that connects all operational aspects. Working at enfore is not for everyone, not because we are better or worse, but because we are disciplined, focused, reliable and trustworthy. Every day, for as long as it takes.
As a Technical Project Manager* you are jointly responsible for the successful project design. Exciting customers from a wide range of sectors await you, from small to large. You will work in a dedicated team of specialists in Hamburg that values and practices transparency and direct communication.
What to expect...
- You are the lynchpin of our projects and coordinate with all parties involved in order to make the customer journey a success for all sides
- You monitor and control the progress and milestones of the project. You maintain close contact with the stakeholders (specialist departments and integration partners) and prepare reports on the project status
- You determine the needs of the external stakeholders and create project plans
- You always keep an eye on the resources for your projects, plan and request them independently
- You identify optimization potential and ensure smooth workflows
- You coordinate the interaction with customer service, development and the training team in our company
What we need...
- You have a university degree in business informatics, business administration or comparable training
- You have very good knowledge of project management and process modelling
- You work very conscientiously, are a pro at time management and are very good at setting priorities for several simultaneous tasks
- As a committed personality with an out-of-the-box view, you are a valuable stimulus for all stakeholders
- Thanks to your excellent analytical skills, you are able to prepare evaluations and statistics in a meaningful way and have mastered the appropriate tools for this purpose
- You have a hands-on mentality combined with the will to transform pragmatic solutions into stable and scalable processes
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
At enfore, we are passionate about building products. We put our heart and soul into building a platform and apps that are magnificently designed and technologically refined. Achieving that takes a lot of talent, passion, perseverance and determination. The goal: to digitalize one of the last untapped markets in this world and make it more competitive along the way. We're talking about the Small businesses, which are an important aspect that shapes and defines entire cityscapes and our quality of life. The complexity of our vision and our product, requires a high intrinsic motivation with an accompanying high demand on ones own work and environment. In your role as Technical Project Manager* you and your team will make a significant contribution towards bringing us a little closer to this goal every day. So if you really want to make a difference and work is more than just a means-to-an-end for you: we are the place to be in offices located in Hamburg and Berlin.
*At enfore we value equality and are against any kind of discrimination. Regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, all candidates and employees have equal opportunities. We value diversity and are committed to integration and inclusion.