Small is beautiful, welcome to enfore...
Every day, over 200 million small businesses around the world work hard to create a delightful customer experience. We founded enfore to provide these businesses with the technology that enables them to compete in the connected world. Through innovative hardware and powerful software, as well as comprehensive service offerings, enfore delivers a solution that connects all operational aspects. Working at enfore is not for everyone, not because we are better or worse, but because we are disciplined, focused, reliable and trustworthy. Every day, for as long as it takes.
As a Junior Product Owner* at enfore, you will join an experienced and international team who values and practices transparency, supportive feedback, and direct communication. You will be responsible for influencing and contributing to business outcomes and road map definitions. You will work across teams facilitating the implementation of high-quality features and user stories.
What to expect...
- You will assist and support the planning and coordination of our software development and create our innovative product for our customers
- You create and maintain the product backlog and support the preparation of user stories for the development team
- You understand requirements and translate them into user stories
- You coordinate internal and external stakeholders who are relevant for the successful development of our products
- You have a clear vision of the product roadmap guided by customer and stakeholder feedback and market research
- You understand the business domain or the features from an end-user perspective
- You are not only committed to the process, but also to the end product and its vision
What we need...
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on information technology, e.g. computer science, business informatics or comparable studies
- Initial professional experience in the context of internships or a student trainee position as well as interest in classic and agile project management, software development and requirements management
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working, hands-on mentality and team player
- Basic technical understanding of programming languages
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate the business requirements to your team
- Very good knowledge of German and English for national and international cooperation
At enfore, we are passionate about building products. We put our heart and soul into building a platform and apps that are magnificently designed and technologically refined. Achieving that takes a lot of talent, passion, perseverance and determination. The goal: to digitalize one of the last untapped markets in this world and make it more competitive along the way. We're talking about the Small businesses, which are an important aspect that shapes and defines entire cityscapes and our quality of life. The complexity of our vision and our product, requires a high intrinsic motivation with an accompanying high demand on ones own work and environment. In your role as Junior Product Owner*, you and your team will make a significant contribution towards bringing us a little closer to this goal every day. So if you really want to make a difference and work is more than just a means-to-an-end for you: we are the place to be in offices located in Hamburg and Berlin.
*At enfore we value equality and are against any kind of discrimination. Regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, all candidates and employees have equal opportunities. We value diversity and are committed to integration and inclusion.