Small is beautiful...
Every day, over 200 million small businesses around the world work hard to create a delightful customer experience. We founded enfore to provide these businesses with the technology that enables them to compete in the connected world. Through innovative hardware and powerful software, as well as comprehensive service offerings, enfore delivers a solution that connects all operational aspects. Working at enfore is not for everyone, not because we are better or worse, but because we are disciplined, focused, reliable and trustworthy. Every day, for as long as it takes.
As Senior Partner Manager/ Business Development Manager* you are responsible for our external partners as well as for their and our success. We treat our partners as equals, see ourselves more as consultants than salespeople, and build long-term relationships with our key accounts. The success of the partner is your success. For this you have to know our product inside out and are therefore able to enable long-term partnerships through detailed consulting.
What to expect...
- You are an extremely important part of strategic partner management and fully responsible for your business partner, from the first presentation to final negotiations
- You understand digital products and are able to transfer this mindset to others
- You support our partner at sales events, trade shows, marketing & sales planning, trainings, rollout planning and of course at customer meetings
- Your daily business is the strategic and operational support of our partners
- You build long-term and profitable business relationships
- You create regular and detailed reports and evaluations
- You work closely with internal interfaces, such as our purchasing and logistics staff, to ensure project success
What we need...
- University degree in business informatics, business administration or comparable training
- Several years of experience in partner management, business development or IT sales
- Extensive experience with the creation of sales strategies, marketing campaigns, trade fair appearances or sales trainings
- Experience with extensive and complex sales projects
- Negotiation skills and convincing appearance
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
At enfore, we are passionate about building products. We put our heart and soul into building a platform and apps that are magnificently designed and technologically refined. Achieving that takes a lot of talent, passion, perseverance and determination. The goal: to digitalize one of the last untapped markets in this world and make it more competitive along the way. We're talking about the Small businesses, which are an important aspect that shapes and defines entire cityscapes and our quality of life. The complexity of our vision and our product, requires a high intrinsic motivation with an accompanying high demand on ones own work and environment. In your role as Senior Partner Manager/ Business Development Manager*, you and your team will make a significant contribution towards bringing us a little closer to this goal every day. So if you really want to make a difference and work is more than just a means-to-an-end for you: we are the place to be in offices located in Hamburg and Berlin.
*At enfore we value equality and are against any kind of discrimination. Regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, all candidates and employees have equal opportunities. We value diversity and are committed to integration and inclusion.