Small is beautiful, welcome to enfore...
As a Hardware Project Manager, you will be part of a team full of experts who develop modern hardware devices that helps our customers to digitize their business.
What you will do...
- Hardware project management of global development activities in the field of Payment Devices / POS
- Definition, planning, coordination, and monitoring of multi-project activities with regard to deadlines, costs, and quality, as well as the related resources throughout the entire product development process
- Interface with the project team and suppliers with regard to technical electronics topics
- Maintaining and creating project documentation
What you need...
- Previous significant experience in ownership of Hardware Project Management
- Degree in electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Extensive experience in the planning and coordination of projects, resources, and suppliers
- Experience in electronics development in the end-user environment;
- Business Fluent English
Every day, over 200 million small businesses worldwide work hard to create a delightful customer experience. We founded enfore to provide these businesses with the technology that enables them to compete in the connected world. Through innovative hardware and powerful software, as well as comprehensive service offerings, enfore delivers a solution that connects all operational aspects. Our team consists of highly skilled, and dedicated professionals. Does it sound like it's written about you? Then we’d be happy to welcome you. In your role as Project Manager, you and your team will significantly contribute to bringing us a little closer to this goal every day. So if you really want to make a difference and work is more than just a means-to-an-end for you: we are the place to be in offices located in Hamburg and Berlin.
*At enfore we value equality and are against any kind of discrimination. Regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, or sexual orientation, all candidates and employees have equal opportunities. We value diversity and are committed to integration and inclusion.